9.06.2009

Summer 2009

Summer was great, My sister, Molly, Brother-in-law Craig, niece Lucy and nephew Elliot were here. My sister Anna brother-in-law, Chris, niece Hazel and Nephew Brennan also came. We had a blast!


We took advantage of the rare warm weather in Sequim by swimming in the backyard!












"Look At me, I know how to hold a cat" Elliot













Elliot on the hammock at my brother and sister-in-law's house.












Lucy and Me at Carrie Blake Park













Salt Creek August 2009

Molly, Lucy, Elliot and Me at Salt Creek












My sister Molly with, Elliot and Lucy at Salt Creek














Hazel at the totem carving shed












The Bentley Family minus four people















Lucy Turns Two!













Lucy in the Lavender













Brennan the piano master














The littlest cook- Lucy


















Triplets- Hazel and the baby dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment