3.31.2011

New York day three


To begin the day we went for a ride on the Staten island ferry...

...and then back.
Like most people on the ferry we didn't even leave the ferry station on Staten Island

Next we explored the diamond district

and walked through the city to...

Rockefeller center!!! Where we went ICE SKATING!!

Just for old times sake we had to go see American Girl place. I was glad I didn't come to New York a few years ago just to see American Girl Place but it was nice to see the place I used to dream of seeing.

Then we went to a cathedral

I like this shop window shot.

Grand Central Station!!!

The other side of central park

So my amazing cousin Elias introduced us to a wonderful frozen yogurt place called Pinkberry. He said it was only in California and New York but we are in Boston now and found one. Hoping there is one in Seattle because this place is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment