5.01.2012

76 Trombones Are Marching Into Town

Four Score... Practices for The Music Man are coming to a close and we are preparing for Thursday's opening night. Today was school preview, tomorrow is parent preview. I am Ethel Toffelmier (the Pianola girl) which means I am one of the Pick a Little Ladies. So here is a sneak peak of what's in store for you if you come and support the high school operetta club and watch the amazing show of The Music Man. You will hear famous songs including 76 Trombones, Goodnight My Someone, Trouble, etc and you will feel something akin to how I once felt when...
 Trouble (pre costumes)
 Pick A Little Ladies
 The Cast
Christie (Eulalie), Annable (Gracie) and I gossip about Professor Harold Hill
Oh and so many movie quotes in my post! Ye Gads!

No comments:

Post a Comment