5.20.2012

New York Has My Heart

Our main reason to go to New York this May was for my cousin Elias's college graduation from Columbia. However we didn't spend a whole lot of time in ceremonies and we got to go have some fun in the city. I love New York, I loved it last year, I love it this year and I will always love it, I'm moving there some day. Only one day was raining and four of the days were sunny, so we were lucky. Plus the rain washed away all the stinky stuff.
From Central Park at night on the first night
At Tiffany's from "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
Central Park
Holly Golightly's apartment
I got a drawing of me done by some man in Central Park, these other men were watching and taking pictures.

Kind of the coolest sculpture ever
Bakery
So I see these GIANT fox balloons (of course I got a picture by the Glee one) so I ask one of the guys holding one what was going on. He said that the actors and actresses were in the theatre across the street and that they would be walking out.
So probably one of the low points in my life but also a highlight... My Mom and I stood at the barricade and did some celebrity watching. We saw Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, Simon Cowell, Martha Plimpton, and Ryan Seacrest. So that's Demi Lovato. I was still bummed I didn't get to see the Glee stars.
At a little park near Columbia with my umbrella on the rainy day

My uncle Bob and aunt Micki at the skyline park
In Central Park
Alice in Wonderland Statue (remember a year ago!?! http://thesunlightthroughtheclouds.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-york-day-one.html)
Tom's Restaurant from Seinfeld is right in Columbia
Empire State Building Instagram style

No comments:

Post a Comment