8.21.2013

Philadelphia

After D.C. my mom and I took the train up to Philadelphia. Just like D.C. Philadelphia was also new to me. Being the history lover I am it is a place I felt I needed to go. We did all the history things and had a really great time.

 ^Our only bad rain was in Philadelphia and it was crazy!^

 ^Reading Terminal Market was AMAZING! We ate multiple meals there and it was wonderful. I honestly could eat there for the rest of my life!^
 ^Independence Hall^
 ^That's right, we hung with the founding fathers!^


 ^I loved that the LOVE statue was in the JFK park. So fitting for his wonderful legacy.^
 ^The halls of Eastern State Penitentiary, the oldest Penitentiary in the United States. Just like Alkatraz which we loved it had an audio tour and I learned lots.^

 ^At the Pennsylvania Dutch Festival at Reading Terminal Market. It was so cool to have that going on.^


No comments:

Post a Comment