4.21.2014

Easter and Tulip Fields

Since I'll be leaving for college in less than a year I decided to make a list of things I want to do before I leave Washington. I'll be moving across the country and I don't know how much time I'll be spending here in the future. One of the things that was on the list was to go to the tulip fields at the Mount Vernon tulip festival. Since this is in April we decided that Easter Sunday would be the day we went. It was busier than expected, but still we were able to get photos without a million people in them. My mom and I went to the tulip fields twice before with my Grandma before she passed. The last time I went was probably around thirteen years ago and I mixed a couple of those photos that are so similar to this years in this post. I didn't attempt to wear such similar clothes, but somehow I seem to match myself.






2 comments:

  1. Thats a cool tulip field.. i like how your dress matches with them. Great work hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Julie ^>^; very awesome... i hope to go there someday :) you and your mom looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete