8.06.2014

I've Been Reading...

^A few of my recent reads^
A Few of my favorites:
Hard Choices: Hillary's new book hits all the right spots. Not only does it give a panoramic view of current events since Obama was declared the democratic candidate, but it is even funny at times. I enjoyed Living History, but this one is even better! Will she run for president in 2016? She didn't say, but I'm still hoping. It is sure to be a hard choice for her.
The Glass Castle: I first picked this up because Jeannette Wells went to Barnard and I heard it was great. It was better than I expected. It was incredible to see what she went through and how far she came.
A Room of One's Own: A great book about women and literature. My favorite Virginia Woolf book yet!
Prodigal Summer: Barbara Kingsolver is always great. While the Poisonwood Bible will always be my favorite, Prodigal Summer did not disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. I know you'll be a fine Journalist someday hun. Because you love to read of course ^.^; They say people like that are often very creative, able to think on a whole new level and understand people's feelings better. Surely i hope you can understand the way i'm feeling ^>^;

    I really do beleive you'll be great someday and present not only me but the world with magnificent stories, events, info etc.. I'm confident in that Angela. ^.^;

    ReplyDelete