9.26.2014

My Life Lately AKA Why I Love Barnard (abridged edition)


 1. Convocation: beautiful. Barnard Alumnae Anna Quindlen spoke! Plus the president of Barnard DSpar is amazing.

With Anna Quindlen


 With DSpar
 2. Sunset over the Manhattan skyline from the top of the Met. Breathtaking.



 3. People's Climate March: amazing seeing all the people out to demand Climate Justice!

4. The night after the People's Climate March I went to St. John the Divine to watch the Religions for the World summit on climate justice. Al Gore spoke along with many other amazing religious leaders. It was remarkable seeing all these different religions together in harmony.
5. Sunsets over Butler library.

7. My first article was published in the Columbia Daily Spectator last night. Read it here!

So many amazing opportunities. I made the right choice coming to New York City and Barnard. Tomorrow I go to Global Citizen!

No comments:

Post a Comment