11.09.2014

My Mom's Visit

My mom came to visit for parent's weekend and it was fantastic. I've missed her so much and it was great being able to spend the weekend together. It all ended too quickly, though. We finally took the tram to Roosevelt Island.
 We saw First Aid Kit in concert. They were quite the show. Definitely not as polished as Taylor Swift, but they were great singers.
 We had our traditional Alice's Teacup date!
We saw If/Then with Idina Menzel. It was an amazing show that I could connect with so well. Idina is even greater than I could ever have expected, way better in my mind than Frozen.
We celebrated Barnard's Birthday with a GIANT cake of Barnard Hall. I'm so ridiculously proud to go to this college, which, by the way, is the the most rigorous University.
 Our amazing President DSpar led us in Happy Birthday with the new Barnard Way street sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment